On-line registration are now closed. On-site registration will open this Friday February 26h, at Mont-Bleu High School at 5pm.
Skiers can now sign up as a team for the 27 and 51km races. Each team must have a minimum of five people, including at least one woman. Only the four best times of the members of a given team (including at least one woman time) will be counted towards the prize on the race weekend. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team.
NEW ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 27TH!!!!
Fat bike races of 5km (30$) and 10km (35$) in early bird (before February 24h). Sign up now !
- Children aged 12 and under (at the time of the race) who sign up for shorter races (5-10-15 km) pay a fee of $20,50 at pre-registration, $25,50 on site. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Get a 10% discount if you register a group of more than 10 people. For more informations, email@example.com.
- The accompanying adult is always free for the Mini Sport Échange Outaouais
- 5 km: Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult also registered to the race.
- 10 / 15 / 27 km: Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult also registered to the race.
- 51 km Classic Style: Participant must be 16 years of age or older as of Dec.31, 2015.
- 51 km Freestyle: Participant must be 18 years of age or older as of Dec.31, 2015.
- For all: – No refunds even in case of race cancellation. All participants must pay the race registration fees. There is a $10 fee for race or wave changes after Feb. 1st, 2016