Verify your registration Cross-country skiing Snowshoes
Skiers are able to sign up as a team for the 27 and 51km races. Each team must have a minimum of five people, including at least one woman. Only the four best times of the members of a given team (including at least one woman time) will be counted towards the prize on the race weekend. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team.
- Gatineau Loppet Challenge (Until December 16th) : Sign up for two long races and get a 25% discount on the least expensive one (applicable to the 27km and 51km).
- Children aged 12 and under (at the time of the race) who sign up for shorter races (5-10-15 km) pay a fee of $23 at pre-registration, $28 on site.
- You have your season pass for the Gatineau park ? Write us BEFORE YOUR REGISTRATION at email@example.com to get your 10% off on registration fees
* This offer is available until January 15th, 2019.
*The refund will not be retroactive.
*Please note that the promotions cannot be combined
- The accompanying adult is always free for the Mini Sport Échange Outaouais
- 5 km: Children 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult also registered to the race.
- 10 / 15 / 27 km: Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult also registered to the race.
- 51 km Classic Style: Participant must be 16 years of age or older as of Dec.31, 2018.
- 51 km Freestyle: Participant must be 18 years of age or older as of Dec.31, 2018.
- Rates available until December 16th, 2018 will be the best despite of any other additional promotions during the year.
- No refunds even in case of race cancellation. All participants must pay the race registration fees. There is a $20 fee for race or wave changes after Feb. 1st, 2019
- The number of places available at registration on site will be very limited and not guaranteed.
- No refund, even if canceled races.
- All participants should pay the registration fee to the races.
Due to the hurricane, the Gatineau Loppet will take place at The Cégep de l’Outaouais (campus Gabrielle Roy), at 333 Boulevard de la Cité-des-Jeunes, Gatineau, right next door to the Mont-Bleu High School.